Oils are the unavoidable part of our North Indian cuisines. Every dish is savored up the desi Indian Tadka and the main constituent is oil. It is the foremost choice of the Indian kitchens. It has culinary as well as other physiological uses. It is used for body massages to relieve pain and cramps. This Oil is also used to manage infants for healthy and strong bones.
Organic Oil is liked by everyone and is used in every household. Also, worth mentioning that the oil was used to light the lamps during the festive season of Diwali which now, unfortunately, have been replaced by artificial electric lamps.
Being organic, the mustard oil does not lose its natural ingredients and properties. It does not contain any preservatives or additives. Natural Mustard Oil has the distinct aroma which is irreplaceable. The flavor it adds to the food is mouth-watering; every sniff of the recipe craves you towards it.
The health benefits of Organic Mustard oil are:
1. Oil stimulates digestion and prevents problems like constipation and ulcers. It triggers intestine to produce digestive juices which help in easy digestion. It also increases the formation of gastric juices which accelerates digestion. It eases bowel syndrome and also the swelling of the inner lining of the stomach is reduced by mustard oil.
2. The phytonutrients in the natural mustard oil fights against colorectal and gastrointestinal cancers. It ceases the production of cancer cells in the body by its anti-oxidating property.
3. To keep body healthy and safe, it is mandatory to eliminate all harmful toxic elements and chemicals present in the body. It helps to evacuate the excess of toxins keeping up the well being of the body.
4. The risk of heart attack is reduced by 70% with the consumption of Organic Mustard oil. It also has omega3 fatty acid which boosts up the immunity and also increases cardiovascular health. It keeps the consumer heart healthy.
5. Natural Oil reduces the Cholesterol level in the body. The excess of cholesterol is ejected from the body with the release of bile juices. Oil enhances the body release of acids and this creates a balance of cholesterol levels in the blood stream.
6. Free radicals present in Oil inhibit aging. It has Vitamin A, C, and K and also lutein and carotene. It keeps your skin look youthful and healthy.
7. Hot oil massage from Organic Oil relieves from the joint pains during arthritis.
8. It has anti-microbial properties that help to get rid of problems like cold, cough etc. it also helps in the removal of mucus and congestion. Acute respiratory problems too can be cured.
9. It increases the metabolism rate of the body due to the activities of folates, thiamin, and riboflavin (B complex Vitamins). This helps in losing weight from the body and attaining good shape.
10. Sulfur is one of the best agents that treat skin infections. It contains sulfur which keeps the skin clean and healthy. Also, it has antifungal and anti-bacterial properties.